S Range Skyler Lever
Featuring contemporary lever designs combined with advanced engineering and quality manufacturing, the S range is the perfect retrofit or new home option. The range is available in a stylish brushed satin chrome finish designed to compliment any interior.
- 10 year warranty.
- Manufactured to grade 3 standard
- To fit 54mm hole
- Privacy set – auto release function activated by depressing inside handle, privacy on rose
- 65mm round rose
- Suits door thickness: 32mm-45mm
- Concealed fixing
- Fixings supplied
- Comes with adjustable 60mm/ 70mm backset tubular latch
- Dummy – surface mount fixed
- Pressure zinc die cast
- Features a unique through door interlocking system that greatly improves torsional rigidity and ease of installation. Top and bottom grip points significantly reduce the risk of racking or lateral movement which can cause door damage and decreased product life. Positioning lugs inside the covers increase installation accuracy and stop potential twisting of the cover.
Specifications & Sizes (Sizes will vary from branch to branch)
- Dummy Sets: A dummy set is the best choice for doors that don't require a latch - such as hallway doors, cabinets, or bi-fold pantry doors. Dummy sets or dummy singles (also known as half-dummy handles) function as pulls and do not turn. Dummy sets are surface-mounted to the door and usually take only a few minutes to install with screws.
- Passage Sets: A passage set is used for interior doors that don't need locks but do require a latching feature. These types of handles and knobs are often installed on doors in the general living area, dens and basements.
- Privacy Sets: Privacy sets are used where locking functionality is desired, such as bathrooms and bedrooms. They have a pin that enables locking from the inside, and an emergency release access hole on the outside.