Fibreglass FV3P1 - FV3P1W/FV3P1S
Woodgrain Finish / Smooth Finish Entrance - Parkwood
Supplied unfinished and without door furniture. Glass options are additional cost.
Finishing of Duramax Fibreglass Doors
- Thoroughly wash all surfaces with liquid sugar soap.
- Rinse with clean water and allow to dry.
- Scuff sand with 250-400 grit sandpaper or scotch bright pad.
- Dust down surface.
Finishing: Apply two coats of solvent based or acrylic paint of choice sanding lightly between coats.
- For extreme weather.
- 10 year warranty.
- High impact surface coating that can be painted or stained.
- Solid fibreglass edges - clean & tidy, which can be trimmed or rebated.
- Polyfoam resin engineered core for high insulation.
- Better thermal r-rating than aluminium and timber doors.
- LVL styles and rails for superior stability. No warp or bowing.
Specifications & Sizes (Sizes will vary from branch to branch)
- Standard sizes: 1980/2200/2400 x 760/810/860/910 x 40mm
- Special Sizes: Up to 2400mm high x 1060mm wide
- Glazing Options: Clear Glass / Etchlite Glass
- Skin Options: All designs available in woodgrain or smooth finish, except panel doors.