Entrance - Corinthian Doors
Supplied unfinished and without door furniture. Glass options are additional cost.
Finishing Fibreglass Doors
- Thoroughly wash all surfaces with liquid sugar soap.
- Rinse with clean water and allow to dry.
- Scuff sand with 250-400 grit sandpaper or scotch bright pad.
- Dust down surface.
Finishing: Apply two coats of solvent based or acrylic paint of choice sanding lightly between coats.
- For extreme weather.
- 5 year warranty.
- High impact surface coating that can be painted.
- Solid fibreglass edges - clean & tidy, which can be trimmed or rebated. (5mm per side maximum)
- Polyfoam resin engineered core for high insulation.
- Better thermal r-rating than aluminium and timber doors.
- LVL styles and rails for superior stability. No warp or bowing.
Specifications & Sizes (Sizes will vary from branch to branch)
- Standard sizes: 1980 x 810/860 x 40mm
- Skin Options: Smooth pre primed skins.