A grand entrance door speaks volumes about the homeowner and their lifestyle — contemporary or traditional
Joinery doors of stile and rail construction made to suit New Zealand conditions (DOORS SHOULD BE HUNG IN WEATHER PROTECTED AREAS)
The standard size available 1980mm*810mm/860mm*40mm.
The Side panel size:1980mm*400mm*40mm.
* Made to Order
Solid Wooden Doors (Made to Order)
* Quality, custom made, solid wood doors (Pine,Cedar,Kauri,Kwila,Rimu) - Every exterior door we make is custom made to your specific order.
The first Renall solid timber door was crafted in our purpose built factory over 30 years ago. Since day one the company philosophy has remained the same :use only the very best of renewable local and exotic timbers and employ accurate, flexible leading-edge woodworking technology to consistently construct a solid timber door that a master craftsman would be proud of.
We recognise that selecting a door design is a matter of personal choice, dependent on any number of factors. That's why, on the following pages you'll see some of our most popular designs but it doesn't stop there. With a Renall door you are limited only by your imagination. Our unique door manufacturing method means we are able to accommodate most variations in timber, size and design.
Woodworking craftsmanship, flexible production methods and leading-edge technology combine to ensure yours is a custom built, solid timber door made to stand the test of time.
Solid Core Doors
Solid doors with duraco tempered hardboard faces standard
Joinery doors of stile and rail construction made to suit New Zealand conditions. These engineered joinery doors incorporate veneered laminated meranti timber stiles, rails and mullions with veneered MDF fielded panels. Suitable for staining or painting.
- Solid fibreglass edges - clean and tidy, which can be trimmed or rebated
- LCL styles and rails for superior stability - no warp or bowing
- 10 year Warranty
- Polyfoam resin engineered core for high insulation
- Better thermal r-rating than aluminium and timber doors
- High impact surface coating that can be painted or stained
French Doors (Stock Available in Standard Size)
- Standard French doors are based on the following,
- 1980 door height
- A standard Jamb is 140x32mm
- All treated, finger-jointed pine profiles
- Zinc plated hinges- stainless steel are an optional extra
- Un-glazed (Glazing service available)
- Standard Size of Overall Height:2030mm
- Standard Size of Overall Width:1200mm, 1600mm, 1825mm, 2440mm, 3000mm